RIPE Atlas customised measurements allow hosts and sponsors to conduct measurements on their own network(s) using other probes within the RIPE Atlas network.
Use Customised Measurements To:
- See whether a system is accessible from a different location
- Schedule an ongoing ping from several probes to test server efficiency
- Schedule short-running traceroutes to scope the problem of a particular network outage
Conducting Your Customised Measurements
RIPE Atlas customised measurements are available to RIPE Atlas probe hosts, anchor hosts, sponsors and RIPE NCC members. Learn more about becoming a RIPE Atlas host or a RIPE Atlas sponsor, or the special benefits available to RIPE NCC members.
How it Works:
- Earn credits by hosting or sponsoring one or more probes
- Pick your destination and customise your measurements
- Sit back and see your results
Read the documentation on creating user-defined measurements.